...A journey into the wonderfully illogical life of parenting a toddler and a preemie...

Friday, October 22, 2010

Experiencing Autumn

Bruce and I decided to take last weekend to jet up to our favourite place - my parents' cabin on a little island a couple of hours away.  The weather was perfect and I was stunned (once again) by the incredible beauty of this amazing place I get to call home...
Here are some of our pictures:
Walking around the point of 'our' bay
Can you spot our dog? "faster than a speeding bullet!"
Hope - Makes my heart melt
Everyone needs to splash in a tidal pool now and again!
Proof that Grace was there too
Love at the beach
Experiencing joy in such a simple way...

When's the last time you rolled up your pants and walked in the surf?  Or jumped in a puddle? Something else so simply peaceful/silly/joyful?  I challenge to you to take the time to enjoy your world with the eyes of a child: innocently, freely, for the first time all over again.  It will do your heart some good!

No comments:

Post a Comment