...A journey into the wonderfully illogical life of parenting a toddler and a preemie...

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Loves Music, Loves to Dance

Hope LOVES music; loves singing, loves doing actions to songs, loves dancing.

There are few things I love more than watching Hope dance, and she will dance to anything!  Commercials on the TV, worship at Church, hip hop on the radio, the washing machine (no joke), and mommy's singing are all favourites. 

She loves to twirl, do knee bends, swing her hips and shake her head to the beat.  Such a joyous response to music!  The other night, however, I was shocked to see her *new* dance move.  My mother was visiting and we were watching Glee (please don't judge!).  Hope got into the music and decided to climb onto the coffee table to dance.  Against my better judgement I let her stay up there because she was so cute!  Next thing I know she's on her hands and knees, swinging her head back and forth like a... a...  well, you (probably) get the idea.  Once the shock wore off I nearly died laughing! 

Where do kids learn this stuff?  Should I be afraid already?  What behaviours have your kids shocked you with?

No comments:

Post a Comment