...A journey into the wonderfully illogical life of parenting a toddler and a preemie...

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My online shopping problem... the beginning

It was April... my husband (an accountant) was working 18 hours every day, my toddler was in an 'independant' phase and I was pregnant and exhausted... Hanging out on Facebook was becoming my go to activity.  One day I noticed my friend had become a fan of an online bargain site for mom and baby stuff.  I checked it out, and that was the beginning of the end. 
I'm not a big shopper... I don't get a rush out of wandering through the mall, looking at shoes, trying on clothes.  Shopping online, on the other hand, was amazing!  Especially when you are getting deals at 50% off the retail price!  I waited for the right deal, the deal that would plunge me into this new exciting world.  It came in the form of an Itzy Ritzy wet bag.  (An amazing product that I will explain in more detail another time.) The next purchase came shortly after, and now 7 months later I am actually employed by one of the companies I started shopping for... crazy! 
Because of my love of online shopping, I've collected quite a bit of cool stuff (like the wet bag mentioned above) and have shopped from quite a few different websites.  My hope is to take some time here and there and review the swag and the sites for you! 

Be careful though... If you weren't addicted before this you might be after!

1 comment:

  1. Ok I am going to be your first commentor... Your comment on facebook on mamabargains caught my eye for some reason. I am a blog oholic right now. I started my own a few months ago but I am not very good at updating since no one really comments and it was way more work than I thought. Take a look if you like. Enjoy and good luck!!

    ReplyDelete